Greaves, W. & Sons
|Name||Greaves, W. & Sons|
|Dates of Operation||1817 - 1850|
William Greaves was in business by 1787, his sons joined the firm in 1817.
They then became William Greaves & Sons.
In 1823, the Greaves family built Sheaf Works.
The firm was sold to B.J.Eyre & Company in 1850, and they may have continued using the Greaves markings for a time (approximately until 1858).